It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm

Post subject: interessant artikkel fra 2015 i det tyrkiske Daily Sabah
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 am 
Superposter

Interessant artikkel fra 2015 i det tyrkiske Daily Sabah

Fuat Uğur:
Norway acts like a ‘mafia', breaks apart families (Norge opptrer som en 'mafia', bryter familier i stykker)
Daily Sabah, 28 april 2015

"Norway's child welfare service, the Barnevernet, has not only intervened to restrict families' parental rights, but also continues to forcibly take children away from their families with ‘little or no reason,' often based on unfounded claims, according to a human rights lawyer."

Norwegian human rights attorney Marius Reikaras and Sedef Mustafaoğlu, who could narrowly save her children thanks to a complete coincidence and return to Turkey, narrate and verify the abovementioned practices.
    Turkey has been mentioning the tortures of the German Youth Office (Jugendamt) for years, but it has not been informed about what is going on in Norway. A few months ago, Pandora's Box was opened when Halil Kiriş's experiences were revealed. Upon that, the scandals in Norway started to be unveiled one by one. It turned out that the Kiriş's experience was only a drop in the ocean.

"The incident started when Kiriş's 3-year-old daughter told her teacher at kindergarten about her dream influenced by the cartoon character the Hulk. The teacher interpreted the child's fantasy world in a paranoid way and called experts from the Barnavernet. The child was seized and police officers detained Kiriş after raiding his workplace."

Post subject: Re: interessant artikkel fra 2015 i det tyrkiske Daily Sabah
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:27 am 
Superposter

Ny artikkel i Daily Sabah:

Ayla Koşkun:
Norwegian mother begins hunger strike to get her children back from foster families
Dasily Sabah – Europe, 31 oktober 2017

"Upon starting her hunger strike as a last resort, Gulbrandsen said that she contacted the Barnevernet authority in Randaberg, southwest Norway in a bid to confront the agency with her strike. The officer told Gulbrandsen that she didn't know how to handle her case since it was the first time she experienced such a situation."

"Barnevernet is has a reputation for taking children away from families without concrete reasons and gaining financial profit from it. Many other families like Gulbrandsen's are affected every year."

"Another example of a family that was torn apart by the Barnevernet is the Kiriş family from Turkey."
For denne sistnevnte saken, se ovenfor.