It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

Post subject: Realistic foreign families
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:27 pm 
Superposter

Realistic foreign families

- Meir redde for barnevernet i Flora enn krigssona i Syria (More frightened of Barnevernet in Flora than of the war zone in Syria)
Firda, 27 January 2016

Firda is a newspaper in the same area where the Bodnariu family lives.
The article is only open to reading for subscribers to Firda. A short snippet from the news search mylder.no says everything essential, though:

"Minst fire familiar frå arabiske land har flytta frå Florø fordi dei er redde for barnevernet til kommunen."
(At least four families from Arab countries have moved from Florø because they are afraid of the child protection agency of the municipality.)

That's wise thinking on the part of the four families! Encouraging.

Post subject: Re: Realistic foreign families
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:55 pm 
Superposter

MH Skånland wrote:
[...]
- Meir redde for barnevernet i Flora enn krigssona i Syria (More frightened of Barnevernet in Flora than of the war zone in Syria)
Firda, 27 January 2016
[...]
"Minst fire familiar frå arabiske land har flytta frå Florø fordi dei er redde for barnevernet til kommunen."
(At least four families from Arab countries have moved from Florø because they are afraid of the child protection agency of the municipality.)

That's wise thinking on the part of the four families! Encouraging.

The so-called "Barnevernet" and the so-called Al dawle al islamiyah fil iraq wa asham (Daesh) are equally terrifying. Both terror-groups kidnap children. But from Daesh it is possible to buy children back. Not so with Barnevernet which keeps the children until they are grown-up.

Norway is in many ways a very backward country. It is not at all civilized. It is a tribal society where people believe in primitive deities like Snåsamannen. No wonder the poor Norwegians cannot understand the harm that Barnevernet causes children. They think it is good for children never to see their parents, only "saksbehandler" in Barnevernet. Children don't need parents, is a common misbelief in Norway.

will be anarchy.” Lord Denning (1899-1999)

Post subject: Re: Realistic foreign families
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:01 pm 
Superposter

There are more sensible foreign families than we knew of!

57 barn forsvant fra barnevernet (57 children disappeared from Barnevernet (the CPS) )
nrk Trøndelag (the national broadcasting co, district of Trøndelag), 2 February 2016

"I Trondheim har 57 barn forsvunnet fra barnevernet de siste ti årene. 24 av dem har fortsatt ikke kommet til rette."
(In the city of Trondheim 57 children have disappeared from the CPS over the last ten years. 24 of them are still missing.)

"Barna ble bortført i forbindelse med familieovertakelser, eller mens barnevernet gjorde forberedelser til tiltak i barnas familier, skriver Adresseavisen."
(The children were abducted in connection with a take-over of care, or while the CPS made preparatory arrangements for efforts in the children's families, writes the newspaper Adresseavisen.)

"Blant de 57 barna som er blitt borte fra barnevernet i Trondheim er det i 90 prosent av tilfellene barn med ikke-norsk bakgrunn. De øvrige er norske familier som har rømt for å komme seg unna barnevernet.
    – Vi kan ikke gi noen garanti for at dette ikke vil skje igjen. Mitt håp er at vi får bedre avtaler med andre land, slik at sakene kan følges opp i de landene barna er, forteller seniorrådgiver Lars Mostad til avisa."

(Of the 57 children who have disappeared from the CPS in Trondheim, 90 per cent are children with a non-Norwegian background. The rest are Norwegian families who have fled to escape the CPS.
    – We cannot guarantee that this will not happen again. My hope is that we obtain better agreements with other countries, so that the cases can be followed up in the countries where the children are, says senior adviser Lars Mostad to the newspaper.)

Let us instead hope, for the sake of the children and their families, that the countries concerned will maintain a more sensible attitude to what real child protection consists in, and not force people who have escaped Norway back there. Cf
Judgment in Poland: a nine-year-old girl NOT to be extradited to Norway.