It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The five children of a Romanian family taken in Norway
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:21 am 
Superposter

An open "letter to the editor" from the children's grandparents:

Besteforeldra til dei 5 borna, Naustdal:
Held forsvarslause born i fangenskap (Holding defenseless children imprisoned)
Norway Return the children to Bodnariu Family, 10 February 2016

These grandparents have understood almost all the sentral points, perhaps except the fact that it is not unique to Barnevernet (the CPS) in Naustdal but takes place all over the country, hand has been going on for several decades in the same way.
    The grandparents summarise in an excellent picture what the headmaster of the schoold does, what the municipality's head administrator says, the cowardice of the Norwegian press, the tactics of the CPS with accusations, pressure and rhe spinning out of the whole procedure.
    It is an excellent 'reader's letter to the editor'. Grandparents in Norway who go through exactly the same: Unite!

"Vi kan berre forsikre at vi aldri har sett at det har vore brukt vald mot barna, knapt nok at dei har vore høgrøysta med dei. Barna sjølve har heller aldri fortalt oss at foreldra har vore stygge med dei. For oss som er så glade i barnebarna våre ville det vere utenkeleg å vite at dei ikkje hadde det godt utan å gripe inn."
(We can only assure you that we have never seen violence used against the children, hardly even that voices have been raised in speaking to them. Nor have the children themselves ever told us that their parents have been rough or hard against them. for us, who love our grandchildren so much, it would be unthinkable to know that anything was not right with them without taking action ourselves.)

"... rådmannen seier at «barnevernet i Naustdal har gjort ein god jobb»."
(…. the head administrator of the municipality says that "Barnevernet [the CPS] in Naustdal have done a good job".)

"Vi oppfatta det slik ut ifrå innlegg i leiarspalta at redaktøren har valt side i barnevernssaka. Han nemner spesielt dette med kristen oppseding, og skriv at dette «sjølvsagt er reint oppspinn». Vel, då får vi sjå på kva rektoren på skulen ifølge saksdokumenta seier i telefonen i samtale med barnevernet den 13. oktober.
    «Skulen fortel at det er ein svært kristeleg familie, spesielt mormor i familien er veldig kristeleg med sterk tru, syndstenking, straff frå Gud. Alle tanter og onklar deler dette synet. Rektor tenker dette hemmer barna.» Er dette oppspinn!? Og så kan sin spørje kvifor dette vert dratt inn i meldinga frå skulen?"

(We understand from an article in the editor's column that the editor has taken sides in the CPS case. He mentions especially the question of a Christian upbringing, and writes that this "is of course pure fabrication". Well then, we shall have to look at what the head master of the school says, according to the case documents, in a telephone conversation with the CPS with the CPS on 13 October.
    "The school says that this is a very Christian-religious family, especially the maternal grandmother of the family is very religious with a strong faith, ideas about sin, punishment from God. All aunts and uncles share this view. The head master believes this is a hindrance for the children." So is it fabrication!? And then one might ask why this is dragged into the report from the school?)

"Det er litt spesielt å registrere at utanlandske media har forstått kva som har skjedd i Naustdal kommune i denne saka, mens norske media har ikkje forstått, eller rettare sagt, vil ikkje forstå. …..
    Redaktøren i Firda seier i leiarspalta at ein må ha «tillit til at barnevernet prøver å gjere det som er til barnas beste»."

(It is a bit odd to register that foreign media have understood what has happened in Naustdal municipality in this case, while Norwegian media have not understood it, or rather, do not want to understand. ….
    The editor of Firda says in a leader that one must have "confidence that the CPS tries to do what is best for the children".)

"Her held ein forsvarslause barn i fangenskap borte frå heimen mot si vilje. Vi finn ikkje ord for kva vi føler. Og dette kallar rådmannen i kommunen, sitat: «at barnevernet i Naustdal har gjort en god jobb»."
(Defenseless children are being held captive away from home against their will. We have no words for what we feel. And this is what the municipality administrator calls "that the child protection service in Naustdal has done a good job".)

" Barnevernet har ein arbeidsmetode som psyker ut både barn og vaksne. Det kan ikkje ha anna til hensikt enn at barna og foreldra skal bryte saman."
(The CPS has a way of working which psyches out both children and adults. It can have no other purpose than to make the children and the parents break down altogether.)

"Du får ha oss unnskyldt, rådmann, men vi har eit godt råd. No er tida inne då du bør vurdere å gå. Og ta barnevernet med deg."
(You will have to excuse us, administrator, but we have a piece of good advice. Now is the time when you had better consider to resign. And take the CPS with you.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:05 am 
Superposter

As details of the behaviour of the CPS and other Norwegian authorities are known, the Romanians and other foreigners understand more and more. That is a good thing.

Norway: Other Serious Concerns in Bodnariu Case
Armonia Magazine – USA, 13 februar 2016

"Matei had a very bad scratch on his back and bruises, while Ioan had bruises on his face. When questioned by the parents for details, Barnevernet representatives didn’t give many explanations, downplaying these aspects. Their explanations were that of his own fault, Matei fell on his back, while Ioan tripped and hit his face on the stairs.
    We ask ourselves, if the children had these bruises on them at the time when they were taken into custody, would Marius be a free man today? Would Barnevernet have accepted such explanations from the parents? We are entitled to ask if these children are safer now than at home, with their parents, and how much they are taken care of where they are?
    And if these things just happen, why is Barnevernet no longer so worried about their well being? "

"It is more and more clear that Barnevernet does not look for the superior interest of the child, but operates to systematically diminish the authority of the parents, especially that of the father. The destruction of the family traditional values, breaking the ties between children and parents, this is the mission and existential scope of Barnevernet!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 pm 
Superposter

Two articles from Jurnal de Nord, which is a Romanian publication in Norway

John Volosen:
A letter to the Norwegian people
Jurnal de Nord, 24 January 2016

Volosen is apparently living in Texas, but has dug out very much relevant stuff about Barnevernet in Norway, and he reasons clearly.

Claudiu Mihaiu:
I am a Romanian who lives in Norway … 
Jurnal de Nord, 15 February 2016

This is a Romanian in Norway, one who likes Norway and Norwegians so well and is so satisfied with life here, that it is hard for him to think that anybody could do something as terrible as to take their child away from them except as some kind of mistake – he believes that someone has over-reacted in the case of the Bodnarius. He seems a friendly soul, and reasons very much like ignorant Norwegians do regarding Barnevernet. Reading his account gives an insight into a way of thinking which is quite common.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:29 pm 
Superposter

The Christian newspaper Vårt Land still sticks to saying that the Bodnariu case is nothing to do with religion, and pretends that that is the only thing that needs concern Romanian families in Norway.

Rumenere rømmer Norge – frykter barnevernet (Romanians flee Norway – fear Barnevernet)
http://www.vl.no/nyhet/rumenere-rømmer-norge-frykter-barnevernet-1.687248
Vårt Land, 15 February 2016

Here is journalist Friestad again, this time interviewing Beniamin Ciuciu, who is a pastor for the Romanian congregation south of Stavanger in Rogaland. He says that three of the women in the congregation have taken six children with them and gone back to Romania.

Ciuciu is apparently concerned that his congregation has been reduced from 40 to half that number, some have gone to Romania, and many others keep away because Ciuciu has taken exception to what is called "the actions against Barnevernet". He expresses worry that in this way, children are separated from fathers or parents. He says "It helps nobody to go back to Romania and let the husband stay behind to work. The family is separated anyway then."

One Alexandru Cuc up north (Skjervøy) says the fear and the leaving is sad and unnecessary. "So long they know that they have done nothing wrong to their children, they have nothing to fear".

Goodness me, they are as dense and uppety as the Norwegian families who "have never heard" of unwarranted actions from Barnevernet - - until the children are taken and they write or ring to one of "us" and think we can tell them of a "right way" to get the children back, because their case "is unwarranted, it is an exception".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:17 pm 
Superposter

Delight in Truth:
Romanians are Fleeing Norway Following Confiscation of Children
Delight in Truth, 17 February 2016

Clear and hard-hitting article, well up on developments and happenings in Norway, and with excellent reasoning.

The article also brings attention to other cases of failed child protection in Norway, such as the case of the thirteen-year-old girl who has died in a foster home because the CPS and the foster parents did not get her medical help.

"What we have here is just another case of Barnevernet blaming everyone but themselves. They blame the international media. They blame the activists. They blame the international uproar. They claim that the Eastern Europeans are not educated enough about their progressive system.
    They blame the victims for posting their stories on Facebook, and the people sharing them!
    Barnevernet keeps saying that we just don’t understand.
    We do understand."

"The perfectly healthy Bodnariu and Nan children were found to have bruises and injuries on them during visitation! This is evidence of improper care and neglect within Barnevernet!
    Children are dying in their custody!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:53 am 
Superposter

Naustdal:
The municipalities of Sogn og Fjordane county
on the west coast of Norway

Finnøy:
The municipalities of Rogaland county
on the south-west coast of Norway
(cf the interview with Romanian minister Benjamin Ciuciu and the comment here)

Skjervøy:
The municipalities of Troms county
in the north of Norway
(cf the interview with Romanian Alexandru Cuc, here and here, and the information meeting held by the local child protection office)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:40 am 
Superposter

The information meeting held by the local CPS office at Skjervøy in Troms (in the north of Norway) after unrest in the local Romanian community at the treatment of the Bodnariu family's children in Sogn og Fjordane:

Sender barn heim til Romania av fykt for norsk barnevern (Sending children home to Romania out of fear of Norwegian child protection)
Rumenske foreldre i Noreg har sendt barna sine attende til heimlandet, fordi dei fryktar at det norske barnevernet skal ta ungane.
(Romanian parents in Norway have sent their children back to their home country, because they are afraid that Norwegian CPS will take the children.)
Bergens Tidende, 10 February 2016

"Bakgrunnen er barnevernssaka i Naustdal, der ein norsk-rumensk familie vart fråtatt alle dei fem barna sine i november. Saka har vekt enorm oppsikt i Romania, og utløyst protestar verda over. Ho har også skapt frykt blant andre rumenarar i Noreg for at dei urettmessig skal bli fråtatt omsorga av barnevernet. På Skjervøy i Nord-Troms skal to par ha sendt barna sine attende til heimlandet av denne grunnen.
    - Eg veit om to familiar her som har sendt barna sine heim dei siste par vekene. Dei er redde for barnevernet. Det er trist, og unødvendig. Så lenge dei veit at dei ikkje har gjort noko gale mot ungane sine, har dei heller ingenting å frykte, seier Alexandru Cuc (biletet)."

(The background is the CPS case in Naustdal, in which a Norwegian-Romanian family was deprived of their five children in November. The case has caused enormous publicity in Romania, and has triggered protests all over the world. It has also created fear among other Romanians in Norway that they will unjustifiedly be deprived of the care by the CPS. At Skjervøy in North Troms, two couples have reportedly sent their children back home for this reason.
    – I know of two families here who have sent their children home the last couple of weeks. They are scared of Barnevernet. That is sad, and unnecessary. As long as they know that they have not done anything wrong to their children, they have nothing to fear, says Alexandru Cuc (picture).)

Interview with the local Romanian resident Alexandru Cuc at Skjervøy:

- Flere har sendt barna sine til Romania (Several have sent their children to Romania)
Rumeneren Alexandru Cuc på Skjervøy sier rumenske familier i kommunen frykter barnevernet. (Romanian Alexandru Cuc on Skjervøy says Romanian families in the municipality fear Barnevernet.)
Framtid i Nord, 10 February 2016

What Cuc says:

"- Jeg vet om to familier her som har sendt barna sine hjem de siste par ukene. De er redde for barnevernet. Det er trist, og unødvendig. Så lenge de vet at de ikke har gjort noe galt mot ungene sine, har de ingenting å frykte, sier Cuc."
(– I know of two families here who have sent their children home the last couple of weeks. They are scared of Barnevernet. That is sad, and unnecessary. As long as they know that they have not done anything wrong to their children, they have nothing to fear, says Alexandru Cuc.)

"- Det handler om frykt og om feilinformasjon. Eller mangel på rett informasjon. Mange rumenske familier kjenner ikke til lover og regler i Norge og da har de en ubegrunnet frykt for at barnevernet skal komme, sier Cuc.
…. Det handler om panikk og frykt, sier Cuc."

(– It is about fear and incorrect information. Or the lack of correct information. Many Romanian families do not know laws and rules in Norway and then they are afraid with no reason, afraid that Barnevernet will come, says Cuc.
….  It is about panic and fear, says Cuc.)

What the CPS people at Skjervøy say:

"Barnevernstjenesten tok selv initiativ til to informasjonsmøter med den rumenske befolkningen i Skjervøy onsdag.
    Årsaken er ifølge Mette Øyen Bless, leder av barnevernstjenesten i Skjervøy kommune, at mange rumenere er redde for barnevernet."

(Barnevernet themselves took an initiative to two informational meetings with the Romanian population in Skjervøy on Wednesday.
    The reason is, according to Mette Øyen Bless, the leader of the CPS in Skjervøy municipality, that many Romanians are afraid of the CPS.)

"- Det er ikke ønskelig at folk flytter fra Skjervøy fordi de er redde for barnevernet, sier Mette Øyen Bless."
(– It is not desirable that people move from Skjervøy because they are afraid of Barnevernet, says Mette Øyen Bless.)

"Therese Johnsen Høyer, barnevernskonsulent i Skjervøy kommune, sier at det verserer "skrekkhistorier" i både rumenske medier og i rumenske miljøer på Facebook."
(Therese Johnsen Høyer, CPS consultant in Skjervøy municipality, says there are "horror stories" going around, both in Romanian media and in Romanian groups on Facebook.)

"Det ene infomøtet var på formiddagen, onsdag. Der var det ifølge barnevernskonsulenten en rekke spørsmål fra rumenerne.
    - Det var mange spørsmål, ja. Vi hadde en tolk med oss og rumenerne lurte blant annet på hva vi legger i begrep som "alvorlig omsorgssvikt" og "adferdsvansker". Det var en god del ord og begreper vi forklarte, sier Høyer."

(The one information meeting was in the morning on Wednesday. At that meeting there were a number of questions from the Romanians, according to the CPS consultant.
    – Yes, there were many questions. We had an interpreter with us and the Romanians wondered e.g what we understand by concepts like "serious failure to care" and "behavioral difficulties". There were many words and concepts which we explained, Høyer says.)

"Bergens Tidende skriver blant annet at det norske barnevernet trekkes fram som et skrekkeksempel i utlandet - blant annet i forbindelse med at foreldre fratas omsorgen for barna.
    - Det som beskrives der er fremgangsmåter som barnevernstjenesten ikke er bekjent av. Det er ikke sånn vi jobber, understreker Høyer og Bless."

(Bergens Tidende writes e.g that the Norwegian CPS is taken as a horror example abroad – among other things in connection with parents being deprived of the care for the children.
    What is described there are methods which the CPS do not acknowledge. That is not how we work, Høyer and Bless emphasise.)

Really not the way they work? If so, they are pretty unique in Norway and must be hated by all their colleagues and the authorities.

There are some good readers' comments under the article!
Including one from Knut-Helge Jacobsen, who says (my translation) "All, both permanent residents and people of foreign origin, ought to fear the CPS with good reason. I support their decision to sende their children home promptly, but they should do it WITHOUT telling anybody and especially not employees of the municipality, just do it, before it is too late. The CPS can take the action of making an "acute decision" if they get to know that anyone wants to send the children out of the country. - Do not trust the municipality and especially not the CPS !"

My comment article in Norwegian here:
Når barnevernet hevder: "Det er ikke slik vi jobber" (When the CPS claims: "This is not how we work")

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:02 pm 
Superposter

Jan Simonsen:
Barna hører til hos familien  (The children belong in the family)
Frie Ytringer, Jan Simonsens blogg, 20 February 2016

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:18 am 
Superposter

Criticism of Naustdal barnevern

Psykolog slaktar barnevernet i Naustdal-saka (Psychologist slaughters Barnevernet in the Naustdal case)
– Denne saka er så sår og hjarteskjerande at det nesten ikkje er til å halde ut, seier psykologspesialist Einar C. Salvesen.
(This case is so hurtful and heart-rending that it is almost impossible to stand it, says specialist psychologist Einar C. Salvesen)
Dagen, 21 February 2016

"– No har ein gått til eit dramatisk skritt i ein familie med mykje god omsorgsevne. Eg er heilt sikker på at det var gale å ta borna ut. Det framstår heilt meiningslaust. Den einaste forklaringa eg ser, er at dette handlar om makt og inkompetanse, seier han."
(Now they have taken a drastic step in a family with much good care competence. I am quite sure that it was wrong to take the children away. It is completely meaningless. The only explanation I see is that this is about power and incompetence, he says.)

"Rådmann Øyvind Bang-Olsen …. understrekar at det i slike saker er sakkunninge personar som vurderer det langsiktige behovet borna har for vern og hjelpebehova til familien."
(Municipality administrator Øyvind Bang-Olsen …. emphasises that in such cases there are expert persons who assess the long term need which the children have for protection and the needs for help for the family.)

"Salvesen er, ut frå eiga erfaring, ikkje like trygg på systemet.
    – Desse sakene kan svikte i opptil alle sikringsledd. Ein risikerer at faktum ikkje vert avklart og at det dermed ikkje vert avklart om at det er grunnlag for omsorgsovertaking, seier han."

(Salvesen is, based on his own experience, not equally confident of the system.
    – These cases can go wrong even on all points which should guarantee safe procedure. One risks that the facts are not established and therefore that it is not properly established whether there is a basis for transfer of care, he says.)

This is absolutely correct and absolutely central. There is in fact no real safeguard anywhere, and one could put things less politely: All authorities involved can lie and are prone to doing so, all legal instances omit to examine the elements of a CPS case properly.

But still Salvesen has rather different messages:

"Einar C. Salvesen meiner det ville vere langt betre om familien til dømes fekk ein person inn i heimen for å avklare situasjonen."
(Einar C. Salvesen thinks it would be far better if, for example, a person was placed in the home of the family to clarify what the situation was.)

In a previous statement he seemed to be of the opinion that this person should be in the Bodnariu home 24/7 and study the family. Barnevernet is fond of such studies. The "observer" usually knows nothing about the fact that "observation" creates its own dynamic which strongly influences on whatever is being observed. It deprives the family of all private life and creates heavy stress. The person writes down everything she/he can find which the family supposedly does wrong. Then this is used as arguments for taking into care. Two such cases in which "observation" was used, inflicting harm on the family, are described here:
Barnevernet overvåket syk mor (Barnevernet did surveillance of a sick mother), (this is the Averøy case) (only in Norwegian),
and case (f) here (in English).

"Psykologen poengterer at det vert gjort «veldig mykje godt arbeid» i norsk barnevern.
    – Eg har sjølv samarbeidd med fleire barnevernskontor som fungerer på ein god måte, seier han."

(The psychologist points out that "very much good work" is done by Norwegian child protection.
    – I myself have collaborated with several CPS offices which function in a good way, he says.)

One has to ask, then, where these well-functioning child protection units are to be found. We all the time hear about all the wonderful work being carried out by Barnevernet, as if we – before we criticise – have some sort of duty to "be nuanced" and to "balance" this "good work" against the tragedies caused by Barnevernet the whole time, all over the country, in fact. The question is rather: Where are these Norwegian Barnevern offices where they do not do damaging takings into care?

Statements like this one from Salvesen are seen all the time, when someone wants to sweet-talk our authorities and Barnevernet in order to make them listen and not just endlessly repeat their general assurances.
    It should be unnecessary to soft-soap the people in power in this way, unnecessary to resort to flattery in order to make adults in responsible positions react responsibly regarding so serious catastrophes as those created for children by taking them into care when this damages them. The very fact that psychologist Salvesen and others repeatedly come up with such praise at the same time that they voice criticism, is in itself a signal that the system is seriously off the track and that the system's people are far from being adults and responsible human beings. Rather, one has to pamper them like small children, while one hopes that then they will behave less terribly?
    – The system could hardly be exposed in a clearer way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm 
Superposter

23 February 2016

Child protection in Norway and Naustdal

By Per Storegjerde, Naustdal

•••
The article appeared in Norwegian in February 2016, in the newspaper Firda, which is based in Sogn og Fjordane county where the municipality of Naustdal is located.
It has also been published in Norwegian
here and here.

This English version is published here with the author's generous consent.
Translation: Marianne Haslev Skånland
•••

My background knowledge is only through what has appeared in the media and on the internet of late. On this basis, it seems certain that what the children have been exposed to by their parents is nothing except what was very usual child raising here in our country up to a few years ago, and still is abroad. Many who live in Norway today have had a similar upbringing. The statements from the police confirm it. If anything of a more nasty nature has been inflicted on the children, it should be made public immediately, so that people are not left to imagine all sorts of things that I hear mentioned. The family should not be saddled with such an extra burden.

Personally I feel strongly for the whole family and I believe they are being treated very unjustly. It is a strange thing that that is what the rest of the world seems to believe also, just not in Norway and especially locally. I think most Norwegians are over-confident that Barnevernet does everything in the best interest of children. Everybody – government ministers, diplomats, county governors – rise to tell in complimentary words about the theoretically fantastic child protection set-up we have, without entering into the real world. I hope from my heart that this is what causes their behaviour. But I do not believe it. In this case I believe and I feel that it is not.

By good fortune the larger newspapers have lately covered several child protection cases around the country, giving us shattering stories. On social media there are also links, to loads of terrible accounts by people in Norway who have experienced Barnevernet on its worst behaviour. Naustdal is hardly alone. It seems to me that proper investigation and renovation are needed, of laws, rules and procedures. It is not enough that an arrangement looks fine on paper. One must see to it that it functions in each individual case. I think there may be great variations between different county committees and not least between those working there. All the secrecy in Norway appears to serve the county committees more than the affected families.

Everybody can go to social media and see authentic recordings from actions with a family, the police and Barnevernet in action. I guarantee it is not a pleasant experience. Regarding Naustdal, I understand it to have happened without warning. But from what I have heard, taking children away from their parents is supposed to be a last resort after everything else has been tried? Here, obviously, they have started at the wrong end. And where is it to end? Are all these children to live until they are adults in foster homes because the parents have allegedly taken the "whipping rod" down from the wall and one of the kids talked about it? Are there other underlying reasons? Many thoughts crop up. In small communities there are really many possible reasons. Sectarianism and foreigners have been mentioned and might be contributing motives locally.

In addition, the parents have been charged and risk a criminal court case, a paragraph running to 6 years of prison being used. Does it take a month-long court case to get the children home? All this is to happen to a young woman who grew up on a farm in a community in Naustdal municipality, a woman who went to Romania to help street children there, met her husband there, came home and by and by had five children. Together with her husband she has lived for 10 years in their own house on the farm of her parents, where they all lived happily in a large family. People ought to read carefully the desperate cry from the heart of the grandparents in an article in Firda on 10 February 2016. I have to ask, what has Norway become? Can such a thing happen only in Naustdal? Are people right abroad? Are these conditions such as we want to live with in Norway?

••

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:48 am 
Superposter

5 Christian Children Seized by Norway Reunited With Parents for First Time in 3 Months
Christian Post, 19 February 2016

The article is about a visitation between the children and the parents, and seems a good description of that.

It is not quite well-informed when it comes the legal situation, confusing the suit for the return of the children with the (possible) criminal case against the parents for having punished the children physically. For instance, it is not correct that a "public prosecutor" will lead the custody case for the municipality (which is the boss of the local office of Barnevernet). A lawyer representing the municipality will do that. A public prosecutor only represents the state, in criminal cases.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:00 pm 
Superposter

Octavian D. Curpaș:
With Barnevernet, Norway is going South
Romanian Times, 26 February 2016

"In Norway, victims who did not know each other said quite similar things about the government abuses. The very way evidence from a lot of different sources converged was a sign that it might be true. And it was!
    All the evidence about Barnevernet coming in from all sorts of families in Norway should have given the Norwegian authorities an important message, too.
    They should not have discarded it as unreliable. They should have gone into every single case long ago. Then they would have found enough sure evidence to point out what their obligation was: to stop Barnevernet. Immediately."

"There is very little journalism of investigation in Norway, and their journalists do not unveil / report independent findings that adversely affect the institutions of state."

The article links to a very interesting report from America:
Foster Care vs. Keeping Families Together: The Definitive Studies
National Coalition for Child Protection Reform, 1 September 2015

Exactly the kind of information we need from many countries. The menace of a wayward CPS exists in most of the countries of the Western World. It is less than civilised and a cross-nation effort is needed to oust it and replace it by something useful.

The article has also been published here:

With Barnevernet, Norway is going south
Armonia Magazine – USA, 27 February 2016

Totpal's Daily News, 27 February 2016

Miorita USA, 2 March 2016

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:54 pm 
Superposter

29 February 2016

Professional support for the Bodnariu family and
other victims of Barnevernet

By Marianne Haslev Skånland
MHS' home page, 29 February 2016

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:48 pm 
Superposter

Fox News has taken this up from Christian Post:

Christian Children Seized by Norway Reunited With Parents 3 Months Later
Fox News, 25 February 2016

"The day was a mixture of joy and sorrow, for after three hours had passed, they had to part again," the statement explains. "The children cannot understand why they can't stay with their parents but, instead, have to go to strangers."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:33 am 
Site Admin

-rom-
By some conservative Christians, Fox is considered to be the world's most important news channel.

So the largest among the large are coming!

> Radikalt forum mot familiedestruksjon: http://forum.r-b-v.net/<

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next